We are looking for a software engineer to work in a small team developing the full stack for a scale-out storage product. The responsibilities of this team include developing and maintaining the customer-facing REST, GUI and CLI interfaces as well as the back-end data models, statistics (leveraging influxdb) and the overall business logic. The stack is a highly interactive, real-time and data-driven.
You will be expected to write code that would be mid to high complexity, and deliver with speediness and quality.
The code produced should have been thoroughly unit tested, and it would go through in-depth code reviews.
- BS/BA in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- MS or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 2+ Years of relevant programming experience.
- Strong object oriented skills.
- Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with object oriented design, coding, testing patterns, and programming languages.
TCP/IP and network programming:
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Web application development experience
- API design experience
- Experience with creating interactive complex data visualizations/dashboards
- Experience developing enterprise software
- Experience with engineering software systems of medium-to-large scope and complexity
- Knowledge of web libraries and frameworks such as AngularJS, Polymer, and Closure
- Familiarity with the whole web stack, including databases (e.g. mysql, influxdb, etc.), protocols and web server optimization techniques